Re: WatchGuard Firewall internal D.O.S

From: B. James Phillippe (bryanat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 18:23:10 PST

    On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Karl Stevens wrote:

    [Regarding WatchGuard firebox]

    > ps. I agree that talking directly to Seattle Labs doesn't help much at
    > first, try going through your dealer - SL is much more responsive to

    Oops!  Be careful with your attributions; the company that makes the
    WatchGuard Firebox is called "WatchGuard Technologies" (easy mnemonic ;).
    They were formerly Seattle Software Labs; not "Seattle Labs".  The reason
    it matters is because there *is* a Seattle Labs and they have nothing to do
    with WatchGuard Technologies.

    cheers,
    -bp
    --
    B. James Phillippe      . bryanat_private
    UNIX Software Engineer  . http://www.terran.org/~bryan