More msql...

From: Peter Boutzev (boutzevat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 18:03:34 PST

    Hello again,

    I want just to say that version 2.0.4.1 (the newest) seem to be vulnerable
    too... I think it can really be considered as a serious problem - for the
    moment it's just a DoS, but I am sure somebody can write a remote  exploit
    easylly.

    I really don't have more time to spend with this, but maybe somebody will
    wake up Hughes Technologies... I hope they will endly fix this.

    Bye