Administrivia: FAQ

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 14:45:11 PST

    --jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

    As someone mentioned it's about time BugTraq had a FAQ. I've actually
    started one a while ago but never got around to finishing it up.
    Since I'll have a little free time in the next few days I think I might
    just get it done.

    If you have any questions, suggestions, references, etc. you would like
    to see added to such a document please email me with them. I'll see that
    they get included.

    --=20
    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5=20
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01=20

    --=20
    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5=20
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01=20

    --jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

    --jRHKVT23PllUwdXP--