OSS nice tmp race

From: the razor of love (oghost@RAS-S84.NYC.TRANSWIRE.NET)
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 17:05:06 PST

    This does not exist in the latest version of OSS on FreeBSD.  /tmp is
    not used at all in any part of the package that I could find.

    Version: OSS/FreeBSD 3.9.1i (C) 4Front Technologies 1996-1998
    Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT #3: Wed Dec 16 22:10:00 EST 1998

    Cheers,
    Ben

    ---
    Benjamin P. Grubin          / bgrubinat_private - PGP key available
    Sr. Systems Engineer       / ph/page (917) 975-2203 fax (212) 228-0404
    Internet Security Systems / Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy"
    http://www.iss.net/      / until you can find a rock.