Re: [In]security in USR TotalSwitch

From: Adam Maloney (adamat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 12:52:29 PST

    Normally I would've bought a Cisco switch, or a different 3com switch, but
    these guys were so cheap, i couldn't resist.

    I recently upgraded to the newest version of the firmware, and the
    vulnerability still exists.

    The version I'm using is 2.2 released on 10/30/97  There is no mention of
    any newer version in their totalsupport download area.

    Where did you see the patch?  I can't find any mention of it.

    Thanks,
                      Adam Maloney
                Systems  Administrator
                    Internet  Exposure