Re: Nmap network auditing/exploring tool V. 2.00 released

From: Sherwood Botsford (sherwoodat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 21 1998 - 13:12:26 PST

    On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Fyodor wrote:

    = I have just released version 2.00 of nmap, a program for network
    = security auditing and general Internet exploration.  Almost all of the
    = core code has been rewritten for better performance and accuracy, and
    = many new features have been added.  Here are some of its current
    = capabilities:

    Hi.  Any idea why most of my hosts running HPUX 10.10 crashed
    during a local network scan with
    nmap -O

    Sherwood Botsford       | email avatarat_private
    Sorcerers Apprentice    | Office CAB 642B
    System Administrator    | Tel: 403 492 5728
    Trouble shooter         | Fax: 403 492 6826