Merry Christmas, and Happy Phrack 54.

From: routeat_private
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 12:47:44 PST

    -------[ PHRACK MAGAZINE ]------------------------------------------->

    Phrack Magazine is filled to the brim with yuletide cheer to announce the
    release of our lastest offering, issue 54.  In this merry issue you will
    find a wide array of articles on several compelling topics, including:
    OS detection, OS hardening, sniffer evasion, and more.  Phrack Magazine can be
    harvested from the following sites (not all may active immediately):

    http://www.phrack.com
    ftp://www.phrack.com/pub/phrack
    http://www.infonexus.com/~daemon9/Projects
    ftp://ftp.ishiboo.com/phrack
    http://www.nmrc.org/compute/intrude.html
    http://www.leviathan.org/phrack.html

    You may contact the Phrack Staff at the following email addresses:

    Submissions: phrackeditat_private
    Commentary: loopbackat_private
    Publicist: dangergrlat_private
    Phrack World News: disorderat_private
    Associate Editor: alhambraat_private
    Editor in Chief: routeat_private

    Merry Christmas People.

    --
    I live a world of paradox... My willingness to destroy is your chance for
    improvement, my hate is your faith -- my failure is your victory, a victory