UNIX ELF PARASITES AND VIRUS

From: silvioat_private
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 12:37:12 PST

    ** Can People READ YOUR MIND? Are you referred to as a 'DOG' or 'CAT'?
    ** YOU ARE BEING OPPRESSED! using psychological mind control.
    **
    ** Silvio Cesare <silvioat_private>
    ** http://www.big.net.au/~silvio

    Due to a seemingly (previously) reputable security zine not publishing my
    articles due to the prepended content above (**), I am releasing the
    fore-mentioned article at http://www.big.net.au/~silvio

    -> An article on UNIX ELF PARASITES AND VIRUS including a fully working
    parasite infector and binary virus for Linux (UNIX portable however).  The
    parasites and virus described and given do not destroy the executeables
    functionality but instead as with many DOS virus simply append new code to
    the image.  Rudimentary techniques for disabling the parasites and virus is
    also described.