RE: L0pht NFR N-Code Modules Updated

From: Williams Jon (WilliamsJonat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 05:59:50 PST

    I took a look at the BO detector, and I was surprised at how different it
    was from the one that I'd put together.  Would it be possible for someone to
    reveiw the differences between the two and explain why one coding method is
    (better|more efficient|cleaner) than the other?

    Thanks, and keep up the good work!

    Jon

    	<snip>
    > Of particular note should be the Back Orifice detection module which we
    > feel is the best one available right now - it does not rely upon the weak
    > encryption in BO, it has fewer false positives than the commercial
    > products out there, it's free, and you get the source.
    >
    > The new modules are (all contributed by siliat_private) :
    >
    > . Back Orifice Detector

    	<snip>