Re: Wiping out setuid programs

From: Gene Spafford (spafat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 14:12:18 PST

    Re: "lock" directories.

    Yup.  I was the one who suggested it to Wietse.  Also described it in the
    PUIS book.  Works very well.   I also remember it being in the mdqs system
    from BRL (now *that* dates my use of Unix, eh? :-).  It has the additional
    advantage that the "lock" can be a mount point, so the whole spool directory
    can be on a separate spool partition with its own quota limits.

    --spaf