Re: Outlook 98 Security "Feature"

From: Jamie (jamie70at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 11:23:56 PST

    Hi All,

    > I don't think an encrypted email that I receive, should be
    > unencrypted when I reply, and require me to Forward the reply
    > to any and all recipients.

    > Shouldn't the default be to encrypt all replies to encrypted email?

    > Is this the standard with other email packages using encryption?

    I am having the same problems in Outlook 98.  Microsoft gave me a
    different answer (Microsoft Switzerland).  They told me that this
    "issue" is being dealt with and will be addressed with a service
    pack in the near future.  I am using the normal US English version,
    it's just that I am currently living in Switzerland, so I contacted
    Microsoft here about the problem.

    Who knows?  I don't think they are going to do something about it.

    Jamie