Re: Personal Web Server

From: Tris (sinapseat_private)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 18:43:46 PST

    I believe that shares are intended to be visible.  The following is a direct
    quote from the info included with the webserver docs:

    ---------
    To restrict access to a folder

       1.In My Computer, right-click the folder you want to restrict access to,
    and then click Sharing.
       2.Click Shared As, and then click Web Sharing.
       3.Select the Share Folder For HTTP check box.
    ---------

    et cetera...

    Tris