NTInfoScan

From: mnemonix (mnemonixat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 11:52:15 PST

    NTInfoScan is a mini security scanner designed specifically for Windows NT.

    NTInfoScan ver 4.1 would experience a problem if a scan was run on a Web
    Server that required authentication to the root directory.
    I have resolved this problem, thanks to Tom Arthur for his help on isolating
    the issue, and I've updated the scanner.

    More information about NTInfoScan ver 4.1.1 can be found at
    http://www.infowar.co.uk/mnemonix/ntinfoscan.htm

    For those of you who have already got a copy of NTInfoScan I'd advise
    getting the latest version, still onky 64k.

    Cheers
    Dabid Litchfield