Re: Unsecured server in applets under Netscape

From: Tramale K. Turner (shidoshiat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 11:51:36 PST

    Confirmed on Netscape 4.5 running on an NT 4 SP 4 box.

    Loaded up a similar applet on the internal network without standard applet
    callback methods of stop() or destroy().  Kill the window that opened the
    applet and the socket remains running (as expected, and only if some other
    application in the same process space is running).

    Fun!

    --Shido

    Shidoshiat_private