Re: More oshare testing.

From: Cristiano Lincoln Mattos (lincolnat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 06:45:08 PST

    	The router's that would drop the packet based on the 1.1.1.1 src
    address are the one's that have anti-ip-spoofing ACL's installed, which
    (unfornately) not all have.  Since the oshare packet's have invalid
    checksums for the IP header, that is a more concrete reason of why routers
    drop them (in all my tests), obeying to the Router requirements
    RFC.  Router's tested: Cisco, Ascend, and Linux 2.0.36 with ip-forwarding.

    Cristiano Lincoln Mattos			   Recife / Brazil