PC Protection & Potential netscape Vulnerbility

From: Quantum (fusion77at_private)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 15:54:15 PST

    everyone knows about people stealing passwords & the main basic Method.
    There's reat programs that encrypt your data files & email, & that
    securely delete & wipe your old data, & password access programs.   But
    No one ever gives attention to Keyloggers, most passwords & such are
    taken from Keyloggers & sniffers. Currently though my question is for
    Win98 OS, does anyone know of a good software program That detects &
    such TSR Keyloggers?  All the encryption in the world will you do you
    nothing if someone can view the logfile & grab your password. Could
    someone Post the WWW address to a good commercial keylog detector.

    Plus another possible security complication, if you use netscape mail,
    you know that it does store your password for mail, for user
    easability.  Does anyone know how or Where its stored, or how I can
    remove it myself to help secure my system..

    Thankyou, I'm interested to see the future posts on this question

    Sincerely,

    Fusion