Re: traceroute as a flooder

From: Kris Kennaway (kkennawaat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 13 1999 - 19:19:31 PST

    On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Alfonso De Gregorio wrote:

    > BTW, i've tested these bugs only on x86 boxes with the most diffused
    > GNU/Linux distro: Debian, Slackware, RedHat (all of them with 2.0.34 kernel),
    > and on an alpha with Digital Unix V4.0

    Just confirming that the first one seems to work on Digital Unix v3.2, and
    FreeBSD 4.0 as well (both using -w 2147483647). I didn't check the second one
    yet.

    Kris

    -----
    (ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
    productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
    of 1901.