Canc0n99/2k

From: HWA Staff (hwaat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 11:00:57 PST

    HWA.hax0r.news <sic> for those not in the know is a TIC
    (tongue in cheek) zine with pertinent info on and about the
    underground the latest issue #6, reviewed on HNN among
    other places has some interesting LoU irc log and info in it
    anyway enough of the history lesson ...

    We're planning a con up in Niagara Falls prolly around Aug
    1999 possibly later, we need speakers and help with the
    organization of the event, check out the details as we have
    em so far on the HWA site. and if you're interested in showing
    up (gate crashers won't be turned away) join the list, gatecrashers
    won't get into any of the phun stuff though just the picnic so be
    forewarned ;-)

    http://members.tripod.com/~hwa_2k/canc0n.html

    cruciphux
    HWA Editor