Re: ICQ99 crash

From: loser (flamingdogat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 14:29:25 PST

    This seems to have stirred up a little controversy...I feel I owe an
    explanation. After I received some feedback about the bug, I did
    indeed report it to Mirabilis. This was a week ago and they have yet
    to respond. I was wrong by posting it to Bugtraq first. In the future,
    Ill notify the authors first and THEN if they dont respond, it goes to
    bugtraq.

    Now, I would like to stress that the ICQ Web Server has to be running,
    not just any webserver. I think I left out some vital stats in my
    first message. I am using ICQ99a build #1700 on Windows95 4b.

    Thanks,
    loser