New OpenBSD security-related patches

From: Theo de Raadt (deraadtat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 12:08:22 PST

    There are a couple of new OpenBSD 2.4 security-related patches at

    	http://www.openbsd.org/security.html#24

    We do not normally publish long wordy advisories to mailing lists (not
    enough time in the day).  That said, I'm surprised that other readers
    of BUGTRAQ don't advise each other (publically) when new entries show
    up in our patches archive.

    I'm sure some of these fixes affect other systems..