"Leaking" of docs via Melissa

From: Simple Nomad (thegnomeat_private)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 19:40:59 PST

    An interesting thing -- as users are infected with Melissa some of the new
    documents they create after infection become the carrier and are mailed
    out. If you scan for inbound messages, it would be advised to scan for
    outbound messages as well. I received a copy of an employee evaluation
    from an old client, and considering the poor rating of this guy I'd say
    there's a lawsuit in the making as it apparently went not only to me but
    to an internal email bulletin board.

        Simple Nomad    //
     thegnomeat_private  //  ....no rest for the Wicca'd....
        www.nmrc.org    //