ICQ Webserver bug

From: Kerb (kerbat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 22:16:58 PST

    I am writing this in reply to the message posted by Ronald A. Jarrell entitled
    `icq DOS / possible "stupid user" vulnerability`.  What platforms did you
    test that exploit on?  I tested it on an x86 NT machine (Intel 233 w/ 32 MB of RAM)
    locally and remotely, dropped it both times.  It did not seem to work on Windows 95,
    and maybe 98 (havent gotten a chance to test yet).  I have a bit of exploit
    code written in perl...and it works fine against NT machines, but it would
    not harm my 95 machine.   Just lookin for some info...

    -Kerb