Re: ICQ Webserver bug

From: José Reyes Cedeñ (jreyesat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 05:45:48 PDT

    >Well, my box was win 98, and the remote box I tested it against was
    >win 95.  Didn't have anyone running NT handy to test against.  However,
    >another person I corresponded with who was testing this did get it to
    >drop a 95 box, but not every time.  Did it every time for me; but there's
    >apparently other factors that contribute as well.
    >
    >--
    >Ron Jarrell
    >VA Tech Computing Center

    I try to test this on my NT box ( NT server 4.00.1381, Sevice pack 3 ) and I
    could not reproduce the error. I've used ICQ Version 99a Beta v.2.13 Build
    1700. It would be beneficial if Ron Jarrell or Jan Vogelgesang, explained
    the procedure that they carried out to arrive to the error detailedly.

    Best regards, Jose.