Announce: Secure UNIX Programming FAQ

From: Thamer Al-Herbish (shadowsat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 11:59:34 PDT

    For those of you who don't read comp.security.unix I recently began
    working on a Secure UNIX Programming FAQ. It is posted to
    comp.security.unix , comp.answers , and news.answers . The URL to
    the web version can also be found in my sig. It's pretty much
    my attempt at condensing bugtraq in a nutshell.

    Still far from completion, and needs a lot of work.
    Thanks.

    --
    Thamer Al-Herbish                     PGP public key:
    shadowsat_private                 http://www.whitefang.com/pgpkey.txt