Re: Adminisrivia

From: Brian Fisk (bfiskat_private)
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 09:52:22 PDT

    I would also like to thank the SANS Institute on behalf of NetSpace, as
    they also donated a sizable chunk of money for a mail server upgrade as
    part of the same award. This donation, combined with other donations from
    the Bugtraq community in the past allowed us to double (or potentially
    even more) our mail delivery capacity for this list as well as all the
    others that NetSpace serves. Thanks to everyone here who makes this list
    what it is.

    Brian Fisk
    NetSpace Administrator

    --
    Brian Fisk                                                bfiskat_private