Re: fts, du, find

From: Jordan Ritter (jpr5at_private)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 01:33:34 PDT

    On Wed, 12 May 1999, Stas Kisel wrote:

    > 2. This bug probably applies to FreeBSD-3.1 and ever to OpenBSD and other.

    I found this back a few months ago when working on the wu-ftp stuff..
    OpenBSD definitely has the same problem.  last thing I remember thinking
    was that it was dying because realloc() was failing (as the fts stuff
    realloc()'s memory as the path grows) ..

    Jordan Ritter
    Network Security Engineer
    Netect/Bindview Corp  Boston, MA

    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"