Re: At Ease 5.0 Security Hole

From: Vincent Janelle (malokaiat_private)
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 18:48:37 PDT

    This is not an apple problem mostly, its an MSIE problem.

    Hell, is At Ease still supported?  Its just a replacement finder as far as
    I know, it doesn't do things like replace fs drivers and patch binaries to
    stop things like that.

    If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show
    you how it's done. -Scott Adams
    --http://random.gimp.org --mailto:randomat_private --UIN 23939474