Red Hat Linux 6.0 fixes

From: Hugo van der Kooij (hvdkooijat_private)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 04:01:46 PDT

    Hi,

    As Red Hat did not send messages around I will fill in this gap for now.
    (Hello Red Hat. Don't get sloppy on this.)

    There are a few fixes available for Red Hat Linux 6.0 which can be found
    on ftp://updates.redhat.com/6.0/ and these include:
     - Newer floppy images for i386.
     - newer pump package to fix DHCP anomalies.
     - newer xscreensaver package to fix security issues.
     - newer apmd package (i386 only)

    See also:
    http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/errata/rh60-errata-general.html

    Hugo.

    PS: There is no info about these images on the website. But it just adds
        support for the ICP Vortex controler according to the README file

    PS/2: There are some typo's on the errata pages. It would be nice if these
          were fixed as well.

    hvdkooijat_private		 http://www.caiw.nl/~hvdkooij/
    Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
        email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!