MSIE 4.0 Internet Content Advisor

From: Kristian Koehntopp (krisat_private)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 05:06:53 PDT

    I was toying around with the Internet Content Advisor function
    of MSIE 4.0 and has a few funny experiences. For example, I was
    unable to remotely administer my IIS 3.0 anymore, because the
    IISADMIN pages do not have PICS labels at all.

    Also, I tried the following experiment: I cleaned my cache,
    enabled the Content Advisor and accessed www.playboy.com. Of
    course I was denied access, but I was able to fetch the start
    page of the playboy from my cache directory afterwards (using
    for example Word or Dreamweaver). MSIE did not delete cache
    objects for which I should not have access permissions...

    Kristian

    --
    Kristian Koehntopp, Knooper Weg 46, 24103 Kiel, +49 170 2231 811
    "Yes, that would all be nice.  However, as a friend of mine says, if frogs