Administrivia

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 13:53:05 PDT

    I am killing the domain name thread. This is not the right forum to
    be discussing whether being flexible in accepting non-standard
    compliant names is the right thing to do.

    As a side note, I am looking for someone with BUGTRAQ archives in mbox
    or similar format. Formats that strip header information or mess to much
    with the message, such as Hypermail, won't help. I'd appreciate it if
    you drop me a message if you have such archive.

    --
    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/