PR from MS about BO2K

From: Christopher Schulte (christopherat_private)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 00:43:42 PDT

    http://www.microsoft.com/security/bulletins/bo2k.asp

    Microsoft has a press release about BackOrifice 2000 out.

     From the release:

    "Remote control software is not malicious in and of itself; in fact,
    legitimate remote control software packages are available for use by system
    administrators.  What is different about BO2K is that it is intended to be
    used for malicious purposes, and includes stealth behavior that has no
    purpose other than to make it difficult to detect."

    --
    NAME: Christopher Schulte
    LOVE: techno crap, pizza

    "How can't we be happy, when we live in a
    world where pizza is just a phone call away?!"
    --Christopher Schulte