Administrivia

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 10:52:01 PDT

    Every so often I get requests to post job openings on the list.
    As that is not within the charter of the list I reject them.
    With this in mind we've created a few mailing list: SecurityJobs.

    SecurityJobs is a mailing list and Forum on SecurityFocus developed to
    help IT Security Professionals find work in their field. This list is
    maintained for both Employers looking for headcount and for private
    individuals seeking employment.

    What is appropriate content?

    Please follow the below guidelines on what kind of information should be
    posted to the SecurityJobs list:

      * Tenders or offers from employers searching for contractor or full
        time candidates.
      * Resumes from private individuals searching for positions in
        contract or full time positions.
      * Questions or papers relating to employment in the IT
        Security/Development field.
      * Tenders or offers from companies interested in pursuing bids for
        engagements for Professional Services, such as Risk Assessment
        Audits, PKI Integration etc.

    What is inappropriate content?

      * Non-IT Security/Development related tenders or resumes.

    To subscribe email LISTSERVat_private with a message body
    of:

      SUBS SECURITYJOBS Firstname Lastname

    --
    Elias Levy