Update: Dan&Wietse Free Forensics Class

From: Wietse Venema (wietseat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 18:47:57 PDT

    This is an update on the free computer forensics class by Dan and
    Wietse on August 6th, 1999.

    Within the first 24 hours of the announcement we received twice as
    many applications as available seats, so we had to disappoint a
    large number of people.

    Because capacity is limited, only people with confirmed registrations
    will be able to attend the class - if you sent in a fax and did
    not receive confirmation you are not on that list. Please save
    everyone a lot of embarrassment and do not show up unannounced.

    A web site has been set up at http://www.porcupine.org/class1999/
    with further information about this event.

    The handouts of the class will be placed on the web. Beta versions
    of the tools will be made available to attendees (and to people
    that we had to disappoint). Once the tools are complete they will
    be made available to the general public.

    	Wietse