Re: Linux blind TCP spoofing, act II + others

From: Salvatore Sanfilippo -antirez- (antirezat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 20:43:02 PDT

    A secure patch is work in progress thanks to precious
    advices from Solar Designer and Theo de Raadt.
    I'll send this patch to bugtraq when done.
    Please, if you are some good links about how to
    is possible to compute N for 'X^2 mod N' generator
    in real-time or links about others hard to predict
    RNG send me an email.

    antirez

    --
    Salvatore Sanfilippo      antirezat_private     antirezat_private
    ALICOM snc  Tel: +39-0871-403522  Fax: +39-0871-41960 Web: www.alicom.com