Re-release of Patch for "Malformed HTTP Request Header" Vulnerabi

From: Microsoft Product Security Response Team (secureat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 16:49:41 PDT

    Hi All -

    This morning, we re-released the patch for the "Malformed HTTP Request
    Header" vulnerability affecting IIS 4.0.  The regression error that was
    found in it has been eliminated, and it is available for downloading.  We
    also have updated the Security Bulletin
    (http://www.microsoft.com/security/bulletins/ms99-029.asp) and released it
    through the Microsoft Product Security Notification Service
    (http://www.microsoft.com/security/services/bulletin.asp).  Regards,

    Secureat_private