Administrivia

From: Elias Levy (aleph1at_private)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 22:54:06 PDT

    Sorry for that earlier exchange today. I thought I was pointing
    out the fact that an exploit has been available in the underground
    for a vulnerability whose details have been kept away from the
    public and that this is an example as to why security through
    obscurity does not work. Obviously Russ thought this was something
    else. It happens. Such is life in a medium like email where its
    difficult to express intent. Now that the fun is over we can

    Elias Levy
    Security Focus
    http://www.securityfocus.com/