Re: FrontPage Personal Web Server

From: Kerb (kerbat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 16:10:08 PDT

    Tom,
    	I really don't have access to a copy of FP2000.  If someone does, and would
    like to test the exploit, I'd appreciate any feedback possible.  I would
    suspect that the overflow still exists, being that most/all MS products are of
    little worth.  One thing that would really help in the server would be to block
    access from all IP's except 127.0.0.1.

    -Kerb

    On Tuesday, August 24, 1999 2:44 PM, Thomas Hsieh [SMTP:tyhat_private]