Re: libtermcap xterm exploit

From: Sylvain Robitaille (sylat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 11:13:04 PDT

    On Friday, August 27, 1999, Jose Luis Martinez Arranz wrote:

    >    ****************************************************
    >    ***          libtermcap xterm exploit            ***
    >    ***                by m0f0 1999                  ***
    >    ***          it works for xterm/nxterm           ***
    >    ***          Tested Slackware 3.5, 3.6           ***

    For the record, I've tested this on both older Slackware (a bit of a 3.2
    and 3.3 combination), and on RedHat-5.2. Both are vulnerable. :-(

    Sylvain Robitaille                              sylat_private

    Systems Manager                                   Concordia University
    Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada