Re: IE 5.0 allows executing programs

From: : dp : (dap24at_private)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 18:56:39 PDT

    You can manually download the updates at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows98/downloads/corporate.asp

    Personally, I prefer to actually save the update files so that I don't
    need to download everything all over again whenever windows breaks and
    I have to reinstall (which is pretty often).

    David

    - -----
    dap24at_private
    http://neongoat.netpedia.net
    PGP Key ID/Fingerprint:
     0xF90FFFE5  /  F362 51F7 6D51 85EB AF68 75B9 D29B 1AFC F90F FFE5
    - -----