WWWBoard

From: Elias Levy (aleph1at_private)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 11:42:21 PDT

    Several people wished to ask some questions about WWWBoard. I'll summarize.

    a) Can anyone recommend a secure replacement for WWWBoard?

    b) Can anyone provide a list of all known WWWBoard vulnerabilities?

    c) Can anyone provide a list of things to do to secure WWWBoard?

    Please send your responses to me and I'll summarize.

    --
    Elias Levy
    Security Focus