Re: One more weakness In "The Matrix" Screensaver For Windows

From: asouzaat_private
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 11:52:25 PDT

    Hello folks,

    Since the subject is the matrix screensaver, let´s talk about it!

    Under NT and Windows 9x, if you ´CTRL-ALT-DEL´ and kill the process, even
    when it is password protected!

    Best wishes,

    Aylton

    "Boyce, Nick" <nick.boyceat_private> on 10/04/99 07:26:04 PM

    Please respond to "Boyce, Nick" <nick.boyceat_private>