Re: Weakness In "The Matrix" Screensaver For Windows

From: Neon Bunny (the_neon_bunnyat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 14:17:38 PDT

    This problem isn't unique to this program/screen saver, a short while ago I
    downloaded a "Stressed Eric" (not rude for the US readers :) ) screen saver
    from www.beeb.com who's password could be bypassed in a similar way. Would I
    be right in thinking that the password dialog box was not the standard
    windows screensaver one and was one written especially by the programmers,
    if this is the case then why have they needed to do this? (back door? or
    maybe they've written it using the same SS creation software?)

    NeonBunny

    WebSite:   http://www.bunnybox.org
    PGP Key:   http://www.bunnybox.org/neonbunny.asc

    | |