Re: Netscape Web Publisher

From: Mnemonix (mnemonixat_private)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 18:27:59 PST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Tim Jones <cybersysop813at_private>
    To: <BUGTRAQat_private>
    Sent: Sunday, November 07, 1999 3:01 AM
    Subject: Netscape Web Publisher

    >    This is not a HOLE. By default(I think)netscape -Enterprise/3.5.1I
    installs ALOT of shit that you will never need or use. But like most things
    people dont use people dont remove them. A major thing that netscape
    installs is Netscape Web Publisher. Which you can access VIA http. By
    default its /publisher/. Like on www.fbi.gov/publisher/ click on Start Web

    This is related to the /?PageServices issue - turn off indexing and it
    should resolve the problem.
    Cheers,
    David Litchfield