(no subject)

From: Anonymous (nobodyat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:38:32 PST

    Ooh, those pesky NXT records.  Like I process those every day.
    Fascinating read in RFC 2535, but suppose I don't have any NXT
    records in my own zones, under what circumstances will my DNS server
    commit the sin of "the processing of NXT records"?  In other words,
    are all of us vulnerable (even caching-only name servers if so, I
    imagine!), or only people with NXT records?  This makes a big difference!