Re: ssh 1.2.27 limits patch

From: Ultor (ultorat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 09:54:37 PST

    Hello

    Ok only one thing more cause I get lot of letters from the people who says how to configure sshd with pam limits. So this patch is for system without PAM ! On systems with PAM u just have to add "-DHAVE_PAM" to the makefile.

    Greetz
    Ultor [Ultorat_private] - Network Security Adviser
    I hack the heads of little girls and put them on my wall