Re: FICS buffer overflow

From: Lionman (rohrermat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 11:59:20 PST

    I should note that FICS development has been closed since 96.  I would
    guess 1.7.something is the server version being used since I didn't
    have this problem and I use 1.6.2 for my server.  From the work
    I have done on the server, I have noticed there are many bugs in the
    released sources for the server and talking about another bug is
    more or less beating a dead horse.  Simply, if someone is going
    to run a server, a lot of work must be done to get it stable.

    Michael Rohrer