Re: Analysis of Tribe Flood Network

From: Mixter (mixterat_private)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 07:13:44 PST

    Well, there is a mIRC script called Tribe, with which I don't
    have anything to do.. the fact it has the same name is merely
    coincidental :).. like many mIRC scripts, it supports irc based
    and packet based flooding, also via wingates/clones, but there
    isn't (yet?) a Windows client or server for my TFN or similar
    attacks.. though it would be no technical problem to write and
    spread clients and servers for Windows and other non-unix OS's.

    Mixter

    On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Stefan Laudat wrote:

    > Ahem, there was a public mIRC script called Tribe (two years ago) downloadable
    > from the whole internet that used the described 'flood net' command set. I used it personally
    > but I was never aware of that 'feature'. So this TFN is even older. Keep analyzing
    > your servers, you might been 0wned from a long time >8-)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Stefan Laudat
    > Data Networks Analyst
    > ASIT SA
    > Skills page http://www.tekmetrics.com/transcript.shtml?pid=30777
    >
    > HELP!!!! I'm being held prisoner in /usr/games/lib!

    mixterat_private
    http://1337.tsx.org