Oops, my apologies.

From: Wakko Ellington Warner-Warner III (wakkoat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 11:58:10 PST

    On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Wakko Ellington Warner-Warner III wrote:

    > > The exploit is more or less "script-kid-proof" since if it doesnt work a
    > > bit of
    > > debugging, coding and probably crypto skills are needed to make it work.

    I not only misread, I was probably a bit too harsh in my original reply.
    The way I read the original post, I thought the demonstration code
    wouldn't work without debugging, coding, and crypto skills, which would
    indeed have been a waste of time for those of us (like me) without much
    crypto knowledge.  Silly me, and shame on me for failing reading
    comprehension class.  My apologies to the original poster and to this
    list.

    - A.P.

    | "We should develop anti-satellite weapons because we |
    | could not have prevailed without them in `Red Storm  |
    | Rising'." -- Senator Dan Quayle, 9/6/88              |
          NIC: AP5514 http://bitey.net wakkoat_private