Re: Warning to bugtraq posters.

From: Steven Alexander (steveat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 08:54:48 PST

    It appears that the file I received installs a new goal.exe in C:\Winnt
    which is set to run on startup.  Disassembly of the file reveals that it
    gathers information about my machine from the registry and attempts to
    recover my netscape password from prefs.js.  It then emails the information
    to mikeat_private  I will post a dissasembly of both files on my website
    http://www.cell2000.net/security/

    -steven alexander